Wednesday, August 19, 2009

kentucky agaThin

Not only is Kentucky NOT Southern France, there are a few issues that must be faced in Kentucky that are not issues in France.

Bills.

Income taxes.

Cars that need attention, e.g., 15 year old Volvos, 6 year old Buicks with bad brakes, etc.

Sick cats

Ice makers on the blink.

Old age. My most recent problem is the MRI on my right shoulder, which sort of keeps me from sleeping. My shoulder, not the MRI. Turns out my rotator cuff is torn, sort of off. And the part of the tendon that's still attached is "thinned", and there is "unidentified" stuff there, too. The thinning is "idiopathic", one term I hate, possibly "age-related", a term I REALLY hate, and possibly caused by or related to my Rheumatoid Arthritis. Not QUITE as bad as "age related", but not much fun.

Can I go back to France? I finally figured out how to deal with the spider bites... Even when it's really hot during the day, it cools off a lot at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment